cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Motion to approve CybOX version 2.1.1 as a Committee Specification Draft

I second the motion that the TC approve CybOX Version 2.1.1 and all associated

artifacts packaged together in

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58109&wg_abbrev=cti-cybox

as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the Microsoft Word

version of the specification as authoritative.

I second the motion that the TC approve submitting the approved Committee

Specification Draft of CybOX Version 2.1.1 for its first public review

and direct the chair and editors to work with TC Administration on any

actions necessary to effect these approvals.

Patrick Maroney

Office:  (856)983-0001

Cell:      (609)841-5104

President

Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.

PO Box 569

Marlton, NJ 08053

I move that the TC approve CybOX Version 2.1.1 and all associated

artifacts packaged together in

as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the Microsoft Word

version of the specification as authoritative.

I further move that the TC approve submitting the approved Committee

--

Cheers,

Trey

--

Trey Darley

Senior Security Engineer

4DAA 0A88 34BC 27C9 FD2B  A97E D3C6 5C74 0FB7 E430

Soltra | An FS-ISAC & DTCC Company

www.soltra.com

--

"Irrationality is the square root of all evil" -- Douglas Hofstadter