cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] RE: i18n Mini-Group Online Meeting - 11PM - 12AM, May 25 (Wed) UTC - Final Announcement

Masuoka, Ryusuke wrote this message on Tue, May 31, 2016 at 21:09 +0000:
> Could you please add/modify Use Cases and Requirements
> of the i18n document? I think it is particulary important to
> share concrete examples/use cases where "
> it's all UTF 8 so we're covered" is not enough.

I can't think of anything to add to the document that is STIX specific...
and as has been stated, CybOX objects should not be translated, as they
are facts...

P.S. Please use Unicode when refering to strings that support Unicode
characters, and limit UTF-8 use to where we are talking about
serialization/encoding of Unicode strings.  Trying to decode the
correct usage may cause to miscommunications, and assumption that
the speaker not thinking about things correctly.