cti message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_WorkingSession_July5_2016.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
It was a productive discussion this morning. Notes Attached. We did not quite make it through the Agenda so an additional Joint Working Group meeting has been scheduled for Wednesday, July 6th. See the CTI-TC Calendar for the Time & Link.
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_WorkingSession_July5_2016.pdf

Description
Here is the Agenda we used for the Working Session today:

Status Updates
- Object Markings Ballot
- Items ready for final review before consensus
o Object (New Data Type)
o Custom Object
o Malware
o Tool
- Current status of all items

Discussion Topics
- Confirmation of MVP items
- Labels on all TLOs, External References on all TLOs
- Observation/Sighting
- Identity
- Threat Actor
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-07-05 11:38:41