cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Question on indicator patterns

Thanks everyone. For the drafts that will go out today, we’ve used the MUST language for CybOX with an open vocabulary for other languages.

1) Yes – MUST language
2) Yes – open vocab

John

On 7/18/16, 9:03 AM, "Trey Darley" <trey@kingfisherops.com> wrote:

On 15.07.2016 13:24:27, John-Mark Gurney wrote:

> The simplist solution is an open vocab, as we expand it in future
> revisions as people add support.. Similar to other parts of the
> spec...
>
> So, My votes:
>
> 1) yes
> 2) Yes - open vocab

For the reasons enumerated by Allan, Jason, & John-Mark, my vote is
yes on MVP and yes on open vocab.

--
Cheers,
Trey