cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0-draft1

I suggest, as much as possible, when possible and appropriate, to use
directly the name of the Objects in the descriptions.
e.g.:

An Attack Pattern is a mechanism for describing and documenting how an
attack against one or more targets may be executed.
would be
An Attack Pattern is a mechanism for describing and documenting how an
attack against one or more Victim Target(s) may be executed.

The idea is to favorite the reader in getting familiar with the
terminology/objects names asap, ideally after first read.