cti message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-CTI-TC_MonthlyMeeting_July21_2016-LateSession.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI-TC:

Here are the meeting notes from the Monthly Meeting, Session #2. We encourage our Asia/Pacific members to join us for this session next month.

Note that we are trying out different conferencing tools and that we hope to have a better solution for next month. And, we hope to have the information up on the OASIS CTI-TC Calendar earlier in the future, pending the resolution on a conferencing solution that can accomodate this large of a group. If you would like to contribute your conferencing solution, please let Rich or one of the Co-Chairs know ASAP.

Our next Monthly meeting is scheduled for August 18th. We will, once again, hold two sessions: Session #1 @ 15:00:00 UTC and then Session #2 will be August 19th @ 01:00:00 UTC. Please put a place-holder in your calendar for one of these sessions until we can find a conferencing solution and can send out an invitation from the OASIS Calendar with the conference bridge.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: OASIS-CTI-TC_MonthlyMeeting_July21_2016-LateSession.pdf

Description
Meeting notes from Session #2
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-07-22 04:14:57