cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CybOX 3.0 Spec Review

Ivan, Trey et al,

I've given the Network Objects spec a pass - they're mostly minor comments until we hit email, where I suspect some discussion might be needed. I know a reasonable amount about email - I'm not an expert, but most of my RFCs are in that space - so happy to chat through these in a call if you prefer.

Dave.