cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CybOX 3.0 Spec Review

On 24.07.2016 11:16:26, Dave Cridland wrote:

> I've given the Network Objects spec a pass - they're mostly minor
> comments until we hit email, where I suspect some discussion might
> be needed. I know a reasonable amount about email - I'm not an
> expert, but most of my RFCs are in that space - so happy to chat
> through these in a call if you prefer.

Hi, Dave -

Appreciate all the feedback! Ivan and I will review and respond to
as many of your comments as possible today.

Regarding the email object, there are a number of other people with
expertise in the TC who contributed to the current state of
development. Happy to schedule a call focused on polishing the email
object, but we need to find a time that allows some of the other
contributors to join the discussion.

--
Cheers,
Trey