cti message

Subject: Re: [members] Winners of 2016 Open Standards Cup

Well done everyone! Sometimes it's nice to be recognized for all our hard work (especially the last few months).

Good job!

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive

On 29/07/2016 7:58 AM, "Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org> wrote:
We're pleased to announce that MQTT received the 2016 Open Standards
Cup as Outstanding Approved Standard and that Cyber Threat
Intelligence (CTI) standards, STIX, TAXII, and CybOX, won the Cup for
Best New Initiative.

At last night's award ceremony, Ken Borgendale of IBM accepted on
behalf of the MQTT Technical Committee, and Jon Baker of MITRE
accepted for the CTI TC.

Congratulations to all members of the MQTT and CTI TCs and to the
runners-up from DITA, OData, UBL, BIOServ, and XLIFF-OMOS.

https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS