cti message

Subject: Topics for August 15 STIX Working Call

All,

Sorry for the late notice, we’ve been working furiously to figure out what we still need to resolve before solidifying things for the 2.0 release. Here’s the topics:

1.       Status updates/short discussions on changes out of review period - minor things we changed, want to make sure everyone is OK with them

a.       Infrastructure deferred to 2.1

b.       Incident deferred to 2.1

c.       Relationship name changes from Gary K. & DC3

d.       Annotate Malware and COA objects as stubs

e.       Clarify that relationships are only between SDOs

2.       Main Discussion: Identity Approach – We had a call on this previously, after further modeling though it seems like maybe we had made the wrong decision. We want to talk about it one more time to make sure we get it right.

Also as a reminder there’s a TC meeting this week.

Thanks,

John