cti message

Subject: CTI-TC - Meeting Reminder - Session #2

CTI-TC:

The following calendar invite is on the OASIS Kavi CTI-TC Calendar. But, I'm sending it around again as a tickler for you.  Note that I've also included the .ics file as an attachment.

This is the calendar invite for Session #2 - I sent a separate tickler email for Session #1.

CTI-TC Monthly Meeting - Session #2 (Conference Call)
Name * CTI-TC Monthly Meeting - Session #2 (Conference Call)
Time Thursday, 18 August 2016, 09:00pm to 10:00pm EDT
Location Virtual Via Uber Conferencing
Description

The CTI-TC Monthly Call - Late Session #2 - Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. US EDT  (Fridays at 01:00:00 UTC) - Counts Towards Voter Eligibility - Attendees only need to attend one session (either the early or late session) each month to retain Voting Rights.

Connect here, and enter PIN when prompted.

https://www.uberconference.com/kingfisherops

PIN: 20357

If you are unable to log-in to connect via vour computer, a toll-free phone conferencing capability is provided by Uber.  For Attendees calling from the U.S. that number is:  +1/877.595.3911 - Attendees calling from other countries may find the toll-free number and instructions for connecting at the following link: https://www.uberconference.com/international

Agenda

Agenda items will be mailed prior to each Monthly CTI-TC meeting.

Submitter / Contact Ms. Jane Ginn
Group OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Access This event is visible to OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC and shared with:
  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public
Counts toward voter eligibility yes
Public URL http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=43270