cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0 Status Update & Discussion Topics - Please Read!

We will for sure need additional relationships to solve this.  I am not sure I understand how you would have a Victim that is not tied to something.  At the very minimum I think it would be tied to an Incident.   Are you thinking you would have just a pile of Victims in your database that are not tied to anything?

I kind of see a UI working like:

1) Add Malware
a) Describe malware
b) Who was affected by this malware? (systems build identities and relationships behind the scenes)

2) Start Incident
a) Describe incident
b) Identity people working on incident (system does stuff behind the scenes)
c) Identify people that were affected by this incident (system does stuff behind the scenes)

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems