cti message

Subject: STIX 2.0 RC1

All,

The STIX editors have worked through all of the recent comments and have wrapped up STIX 2.0 RC1. The document is available:

-          Attached to this e-mail (.doc)

-          Online on Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HJqhvzO35h62gQGPvghVRIAtQrZn3_J__0UcDAj-NXY/edit#.

-          Online on Kavi: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/document.php?document_id=58743

At this point, all comment rights have been turned off in Google Docs. Please make any further comments on the specification on the mailing list.

The end of the STIX 2.0 comment period is scheduled for August 19th, tomorrow. At that point we’ll make a motion to open a ballot and approve the release candidate as a Draft Committee Specification. As I mentioned on the TC call today, we can do this without putting it into the OASIS templates and it only requires a simple majority to approve.

As always, thanks everyone for all of the work,

John & the STIX 2.0 Editors Team