cti message

Subject: Scheduling a series of CybOX calls focused on hot topics

Members of the TC -

In several places within the CybOX 3.0 draft specifications we have
had a flurry of comments and suggestions. Ivan and I feel that the
most efficient means of resolving these is to get as many of the more
vocal / interested parties on a call focused on a particular topic.

Given that we have a global constituency, we put together a series of
Doodle polls to identify the timeslots that work best for the majority
of people. If you would like to participate in one or more of these
focused calls, please indicate your availability on the respective
Doodle poll(s).

Please note that the available timeslots overlap for the most part.
For any given topic, we will select the timeslot that the majority
have indicated works best for them. Therefore, if, for example, you
want to join two different call and you're only free for two of the
available timeslots, be sure to indicate both slots *on both* of the
respective Doodle polls.

(If that explanation didn't make sense, ping Ivan or I offline and
we'll work with you. We're doing the best we can at herding all the
cats but it's challenging what with all the timezones and topics
involved.)

Doodle polls
============
  * CybOX Email Object: https://doodle.com/poll/646dkkdim43pa58f
  * CybOX Network Connection Object: https://doodle.com/poll/y9ae5vcktxg7hd3t
  * CybOX User Account Object: https://doodle.com/poll/r79b52sxeurdz45v
  * CybOX Patterning Language: https://doodle.com/poll/n46bhz8v7468y2ps

Please respond by COB today. We realize we're not giving you all much
notice but then our deadline is looming. As soon as we have a
reasonable set of poll results, we will schedule the focused calls on
Kavi and get the invites sent out.

For anyone unable to make a call on a topic that's important to them,
Ivan and I will do our utmost to link up with you at an alternative
time.

--
Cheers,
Trey