cti message

Subject: Re: [cti-cybox] Extending the CybOX review period

Trey, et al,

On behalf of the CTI TC, I want to extend our sincere appreciation to all of the editors and core contributors who have dedicated a good portion (if not all) of your personal and professional lives to work towards these important milestones and the best outcomes we can humanly produce.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org