cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] More Github Repos

I would say I agree with Patrick... I am not sure why we should put version numbers on the repo names. Versioning is part of Github. STIX 2 "stable" would just be a tag and/or branch...

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for Patrick Maroney ---09/01/2016 08:05:12 PM---I would argue instead for a single Open and Work Product Patrick Maroney ---09/01/2016 08:05:12 PM---I would argue instead for a single Open and Work Product repo for each of the 4 SCs and the use of G

From: Patrick Maroney <Pmaroney@Specere.org>
To: "Jordan, Bret" <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com>
Cc: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 09/01/2016 08:05 PM
Sent by: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

I would argue instead for a single Open and Work Product repo for each of the 4 SCs and the use of Github Branches for variants. Ultimately Github provides a number of very useful capabilities for managing workflow, variants, releases that will serve us well.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email:
pmaroney@specere.org