cti message

Subject: Sept. 6 Working Call Canceled

All,

Sorry for the late notice, but given all of the people traveling for Borderless Cyber and the TC F2F in Brussels tomorrow we’re canceling the meeting today. I don’t have access to the invite to cancel it via the OASIS calendar, but even though it’s still on your calendars it is canceled. I’ll also post a note in Slack.

John