cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0 Committee Specification Draft 1 Approved

Great work, everyone!

For readers who may not be OASIS members, here's the URI reference for a public
(not password-protected) download location for this working draft.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/58758/stix-v2.0-wd02.zip

Cheers - Robin

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Wunder, John A. <jwunder@mitre.org> wrote:

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all of your hard work, we’ve reached a huge milestone as a TC. With a vote of 53-0-1 (out of 59 voting members), the ballot for STIX 2.0 Committee Specification Draft 1 has passed!

Full ballot results: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2967

Approved draft: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/download.php/58758/stix-v2.0-wd02.zip

While we’ve previously voted to approve STIX 1.2.1 as a Committee Specification, this is the first work product that we as a TC have created and voted to approve, so congratulations! I know we’re all looking forward to the next step for STIX 2, but I hope you take a minute today to step back and appreciate what we’ve accomplished so far.

John

--
Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services