cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0 Committee Specification Draft 1 Approved

I'd like to second John's comments and add our thanks on behalf of the CTI TC to all of the staff at OASIS for the their guidance and support.   Special thanks to Chet Ensign and Robin Cover.

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org