cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] GeoLocation object

Perfect, that works for me.

On 7 Sep 2016 14:08, "Paul Patrick" <Paul.Patrick@fireeye.com> wrote:

I’d go one step farther and just adopt RFC 7946 which is the standardization of GeoJSON specification from 2008.  For things like this, we should adopt the other standard and not try to create our own.

Paul Patrick

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jason Keirstead <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 7:55 AM
To: Dave Cridland <dave.cridland@surevine.com>
Cc: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

There is also the GeoJSON standard which is used by a large number of products/projects

http://geojson.org/

It lets you define not just a discrete point, but also polygons which are good when you don't have precise locations.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

nactive hide details for Dave Cridland ---09/07/2016 01:48:49 PM---Folks,Dave Cridland ---09/07/2016 01:48:49 PM---Folks, While we're discussing this, we might want to copy XMPP's GeoLoc object for