cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Figure Simplifying Ballot Measures

Thank you Jane!

This does help visualize what is going where. Thanks so much for doing this.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive

On 8/09/2016 6:26 AM, Jane Ginn"@OASIS" <jg@ctin.us> wrote:
Dear CTI-TC:

There has been a flurry of Ballot activity lately regarding the need to set-up the Repositories for the various work products, schema and tools and I wanted to send out a 1-page diagram that could explain in a concise manner what we are asking for approval for.  I've developed a diagram (see attached) that does just that.

There are currently two open ballots:  1) for setting up the remaining Open Repositories (shown on the left side of the diagram), and 2) for the three Chartered Work Product Repositories (shown on the right side of the diagram).

The reference to the OASIS Policies for Open Repositories is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/open-repositories

The reference to the OASIS Policies for Chartered Work Products is here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/github-repositories-for-oasis-tc-members-chartered-work

I hope this helps you to understand what you are voting for.

R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Cyber Threat Intelligence Network, Inc.
jg@ctin.us
(928) 399-0509