cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Ballot Passed: CTI-TC Open Repositories

Clarification on use of a "Contributor License Agreement" (CLA) in connection with OASIS Open Repositories

Greg's note below mentions signing of a CLA, for persons who want to make substantive contributions to OASIS Open Repositories.

NB: ONLY the Individual Contributor License Agreement is required

Two CLA forms are available, but only the Individual CLA form is required:

Individual Contributor License Agreement
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/open-repositories/cla/individual-cla

If you wish to specify that your contributions to OASIS Open Repositories are being made on behalf of some corporate entity (e.g., under an employment or contractor agreement), then you can fill in the last two form fields in the Individual Contributor License Agreement form

[Optional form fields in the I-CLA]

* Your employer name:
* Employer contact email address:

- Robin Cover

PS  The other CLA form (for Corporate Entities) is entirely optional, in case someone wants to file it for a corporation.  So far, no companies have actually used that form; we expect only a few Entities to have interest in that level of detail for public display.