cti message

Subject: RE: Working call today canceled

Hi, John,

I see it was somewhat unavoidable this time, but please make the

call (decision) earlier (at least 8 hours in advance, preferably a day before)

whenever possible in future.

After leaving office (our COB is 17:30 JST = 4:00 AM EDT),

I have a very limited access to my company email

(which I have registered to OASIS) and I found this email

around 23:00 JST.

Though my consciousness level is usually very low at the time of

teleconference, I try to attend it as much as possible ...

Thank you,

Ryu