cti message

Subject: Note on Session #2

CTI TC:

You received an updated announcement for Session #2 earlier today.  I
just wanted to point out that the reason I sent that out was that the
Lync call-in number had changed. We discovered this morning that the
Session #1 link had expired.  So Ivan generated a new Lync link for the
Session #2 call later today.

The new link is fixed on the OASIS Kavi calendar but we've also
discovered that the updates to Kavi do not necessarily update in
everyone's individual calendars.  So please use the link on Kavi if you
plan on attending Session #2.

Just to confirm, here is the link for Session #2, later today:

Join Online Meeting:

https://meet.mitre.org/ikirillov/V89MH77S

Join by Phone:
tel:+1(781)271-2020
tel:+1(703)983-2020

Conference ID: 5311655

Also note that I added a PDF of the slides to that updated link for
Session #2 on Kavi.

--
Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
CTI-TC Co-Secretary