cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX 2.0 Path Forward

I vote for option 1, as I don't believe STIX 2.0 is anywhere near finished until we have 'confidence' added into it. It's not at a level that matches STIX 1.x, and is one of the major missing holes that we currently have (along with the ability to tell others if you agree or disagree with someone else's assertion, and the ability to ask questions and get answers from all members of a trust group).

I feel like once STIX 2.1 is released we may be closer to being able to take it to a final CS. I personally feel like it depends on how much market take-up we get. If the version of STIX is implemented everywhere by everyone then we should take it higher up the specification tree.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive

On 22 Oct. 2016 12:16, "John-Mark Gurney" <jmg@newcontext.com> wrote:
Trey Darley wrote this message on Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 14:56 +0000:
> On 21.10.2016 13:58:45, Wunder, John A. wrote:
> >
> > 4. At the Brussels F2F there was good consensus (though not
> > unanimity) that going to a CS now was important.
>
> I supported option #2 at the Brussels F2F and I support it now.

ditto.

--
John-Mark