cti message

Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting in S.F. in Early December

CTI TC:

We are trying to gauge the level of interest among the CTI TC members for a face-to-face meeting in the San Francisco area on December 7th & 8th. We would also like to offer a free 1-day training on December 6th.

If you think you could make any or all of those days, could you let us know by responding to the following Doodle Poll? We are trying to get an approximate head count so we can schedule a venue for the event.

Doodle poll "CTI TC Face-to-Face Meeting In San Francisco."

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/eprup8rxx5u4ent9

Thanks in Advance!

--

R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP