cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Face-to-Face Meeting in S.F. in Early December

Hi, Sarah -

Please disregard the previous Doodle poll. We'll send out another one for the January F2F shortly.

Cheers,
Trey

On Monday, 7 November 2016, Sarah Kelley <Sarah.Kelley@cisecurity.org> wrote:
Will a new doodle poll be sent out to assess interest in a meeting in January? Or should we still respond to the one for December?

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley
Senior CERT Analyst
Center for Internet Security (CIS)
Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
1-866-787-4722 (7×24 SOC)
Email: cert@cisecurity.org
www.cisecurity.org <http://www.cisecurity.org/>
Follow us @CISecurity

On 11/4/16, 12:03 PM, "Trey Darley" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of trey@kingfisherops.com> wrote:

    On 02.11.2016 11:13:57, "Jane Ginn"@OASIS wrote:

    > We are trying to gauge the level of interest among the CTI TC
    > members for a face-to-face meeting in the San Francisco area on
    > December 7th & 8th. We would also like to offer a free 1-day
    > training on December 6th.

    Greetings, people of the CTI TC -

    One of the major agenda items on yesterday's co-chairs call was the
    upcoming F2F. We were trying to arrange this for 07-08 December but
    after conferring together as well as with our excellent OASIS support
    team, we've decided to postpone the F2F until 17-18 January (with the
    possibility of a one-day implementers BoF session 19 January.)

    Special thanks to both New Context and LookingGlass for having
    generously offered us meeting facilities for December. Unfortunately,
    the only facilities available on such short notice are limited to
    about 20-25 people.

    The primary agenda items for the F2F are advancing STIX 2.1
    development and a discussion around what we're doing to facilitate
    interoperability. We don't want TC members' ability to participate in
    this important F2F to be constrained by a lack of advanced notice
    and/or meeting space restrictions.

    If you know of a space able to accommodate 40-50 people for 2-3 days
    the week of 16 January (ideally 17-19), please let us know!

    --
    Cheers,
    Trey

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . .

--
Cheers,
Trey