cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] STIX RC3 - issues.

Does anyone use the CybOX way? If not, you know what I will ask to deprecate.

On Nov 10, 2016, at 8:24 PM, Bret Jordan (CS) <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:

I have noticed that Parts 3a/3b allow the Cyber Observables part to be extended in two ways.  Originally in STIX, if you wanted to add your own properties you could, via the Custom Properties feature.  CybOX did this a different way, and choose to do it via a Custom Extension.  Now that CybOX has been merged in to STIX, CybOX has inherited the ability to also do Custom Properties.  So now the Cyber Observable layer has two different and distinct ways that it can be extended..

Bret