cti message

Subject: Release of TAXII 2.0 draft 3

All,

The TAXII Co-Chairs and SC are pleased to announce the release of draft 3 of the TAXII 2.0 specification.

If you have not been paying attention to TAXII in a while, we kindly ask and encourage to review this draft and give us your comments and suggestions. This draft focuses purely on TAXII Collections.  TAXII Channels will be added in a future draft / release candidate.

Tentative Roadmap:

Friday Nov 11th - Release Draft 3 (today)

Friday Nov 18th - Release RC1 with a 2 week informal review period

Monday Dec 5th - Open a ballot to approve TAXII as a Committee Specification Draft (CSD)

The Google Doc address is located at the following URL and we encourage you to make your suggestions in this document.  We are also including a PDF and Word version for offline viewing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyhS3-fOlRkDB6N39Md6KZbvbCe3CjQlampiZPg-5u4/edit#

Thanks,

Bret and Mark