cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Add last_seen to campaign and intrusion set

Seems to me someone pretty wise in such things had suggested adoption of ISO 8601 representations for time-stamp ranges in our "one-way-of-doing-things" Time-Stamp definitions?

Sorry, couldn't pass up one last opportunity to raise the "endlessly debated" time-stamp topic.

P.S. - I'm actually dead serious, if anyone wants to mount Rocinante* and charge the temporal representation windmill in my stead, the basis of the arguments for time stamp ranges is in the historical discourse.  For the rest, please accept this good natured "poke-in-the-eye" as just that. 😬

"Rocinante is not only Don Quixote's horse, but also his double: like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities"