cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Resignation OASIS CTI TC Interoperability SC cochair

On 15.11.2016 06:08:49, Patrick Maroney wrote:

> Once the transition is completed, I will be suspending my active
> OASIS TC participation, current role as CTI TC Cochair, and
> terminating my OASIS membership. I will advise you directly when the
> transition is completed (target November 18th).

Pat -

Thank you for your faithful service as an Interoperability SC
co-chair. Your dedication to our community and to the CTI TC's work
efforts has been long and laudable. I wish you all the best in your
new ventures and hope to see you rejoining the CTI TC when
circumstances permit.

Godspeed, Pat!

--
Cheers,