cti message

Subject: Face-to-Face Meeting

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

We are currently in the process of planning for a Face-to-Face Meeting at the Google Mountain View office near the San Jose, California airport for Tuesday, January 17th and Wednesday, January 18th, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. We are trying to get a headcount, so if you are interested in attending, please complete the EventBrite survey that Trey Darley sent out earlier today. The exact details (time, address, pre-registration requirements, agenda) will be forwarded to those that sign-up as we solidify the details. [For those of you that are flying in, stay tuned. We may also schedule a separate meeting on Jan. 19 at a separate location - Training? Implementers? To be Decided... We'll let you know as soon as possible so you can make your travel arrangements.]

Please contact me, Richard Struse, or one of the Co-Chairs if you have further questions.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Event Title: Face-to-Face Meeting

Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2017, 12:00am to Wednesday, 18 January 2017, 11:59pm PST
Location: Mountain View, California
Description

CTI TC:

We are currently in the process of planning for a Face-to-Face Meeting at the Google Mountain View office near the San Jose, California airport for Tuesday, January 17th and Wednesday, January 18th, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.  We are trying to get a headcount so if you are interested in attending, please complete the EventBrite survey that Trey Darley sent out earlier today. The exact details (time, address, pre-registration requirements, agenda) will be forwarded to those that sign-up as we solidify the details.

Agenda

To be determined.

Owner: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T090000Z
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:PST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T100000Z
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:PDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20161201T003827Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20170117T000000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20170118T235959
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Face-to-Face Meeting
LOCATION:Mountain View\, California
LAST-MODIFIED:20161201T003827Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
  Face-to-Face Meeting at the Google Mountain View office nea
 r the San Jose\, California airport for Tuesday\, January 17
 th and Wednesday\, January 18th\, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
 . each day.  We are trying to get a headcount so if you are
 interested in attending\, please complete the EventBrite sur
 vey that Trey Darley sent out earlier today. The exact detai
 ls (time\, address\, pre-registration requirements\, agenda)
  will be forwarded to those that sign-up as we solidify the
 details. \n\nAgenda: To be determined.\nGroup: OASIS Cyber T
 hreat Intelligence (CTI) TC\nCreator: Ms. Jane Ginn
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=43861
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti/event.php?event_id=43861
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY