cti message

Subject: RE: version proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

We agree with this proposal with Marlon’s amendment.

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Allan Thomson
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 11:11 AM
To: Taylor, Marlon; Struse, Richard; cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] Re: version proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

Hey Marlon – that was exactly the intent and I remember reading/reviewing text that says so.

I’ll double check and make sure that change is clear.

allan

From: "Taylor, Marlon" <Marlon.Taylor@hq.dhs.gov>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 7:57 AM
To: "Struse, Richard" <Richard.Struse@HQ.DHS.GOV>, Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

Would the author  of the proposal yield to an amendment? If so, add “When the object is initially created the modified time and created time MUST match”.

I yield my time.

-Marlon