cti message

Subject: RE: bundle proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

We support this proposal.

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:cti@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Allan Thomson
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 9:54 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cti] bundle proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

All –

As agreed on the last working call I was asked to send the proposed text changes for the bundle proposal. See the attached deck for intro.

Proposal:               Change bundle to a single flat list of objects instead of a categorized list of object types.

Rationale:             To enable export and import via streaming mechanisms and easier implementation of STIX.

Notes:                    No loss of functionality in this proposal.

I made changes to Part 1 and Part 2 (not attached). If anyone wants to see Part 2 changes (primarily 1 example change) let me know and I can send the doc.

Allan