cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: bundle proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

I also support this pragmatic change.

Cheers
Terry MacDonald
Cosive

On 3 Dec. 2016 7:25 am, "Jason Keirstead" <Jason.Keirstead@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

I also support this change.

-
Jason Keirstead
STSM, Product Architect, Security Intelligence, IBM Security Systems
www.ibm.com/security | www.securityintelligence.com

Inactive hide details for "Kirillov, Ivan A." ---12/01/2016 11:51:02 AM---I support this as well – the benefits are clear, wit"Kirillov, Ivan A." ---12/01/2016 11:51:02 AM---I support this as well – the benefits are clear, with no real drawbacks. Regards,

From: "Kirillov, Ivan A." <ikirillov@mitre.org>
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 12/01/2016 11:51 AM
Sent by: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

I support this as well – the benefits are clear, with no real drawbacks.

Regards,
Ivan

From: <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Bret Jordan (CS)" <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Date:
Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 8:13 AM
To:
Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject:
[cti] Re: bundle proposed change to STIX 2.0 RC3

From my standpoint, this seems like something we should just do, and I fully support this change.

I would also like to thank Allan and his team for their current coding work that enabled them to find this issue.

Bret