cti message

Subject: Updated text for bundle and versioning

Hey all,

As I mentioned on the working call today the editors have gone ahead and made the changes for bundle and versioning given consensus on the list. You can see the updated text here:

Bundle - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IcA5KhglNdyX3tO17bBluC5nqSf70M5qgK9nuAoYJgw/edit#heading=h.rvtdrdkf1jdv

Versioning - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IcA5KhglNdyX3tO17bBluC5nqSf70M5qgK9nuAoYJgw/edit#heading=h.rye5q2hkacu (also a bit to section 3.1 in that document)

The bundle changes were entirely uncontroversial so we just made those as edits. The versioning changes had a bit more discussion so they’ve been made as suggestions. In either case, please review and make suggestions in the document or on the list.

I’ll send separate e-mails about timestamp, timestamp precision, and volunteers for 2.1. Ivan will be taking the action on ALONGWITH and OTHERWISE.

Thanks everyone,

John