cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Timestamp precision

Thanks Trey, same. I think we should get 2.0 out there and then see if we need to add precision anywhere once we get real usage.

I’m also curious whether companies like Soltra and EclecticIQ implemented precision in STIX 1.2 (I believe it was added to 1.1). Does anybody know of any implementations that used precision in 1.x and, if so, how it was implemented and whether analysts used it?

John

On 12/7/16, 3:51 AM, "Trey Darley" <trey@kingfisherops.com> wrote:

    On 06.12.2016 17:32:01, Wunder, John A. wrote:

    > I see three options:
    >

    > 1. Keep as-is
    >
    > 2. Remove precision from all fields and add it as necessary
    >
    > 3. Evaluate it on a field-by-field basis

    I'm in favor of option 2.

    --
    Cheers,
    Trey