cti message

Subject: Motion to open a ballot on the STIX timestamp format

In consideration of the fact that the interminable timestamp
discussion has resurfaced without a clear end in sight, in the
interest of releasing STIX 2.0 in a timely fashion, I hereby motion to
open a ballot to keep STIX timestamps exactly as currently defined in
the RC3 draft specification. Furthermore, as there appears to be
strong consensus within the TC that we should lifeboat timestamp
precision as currently defined in the RC3 draft specification, I
motion to remove timestamp precision but reserve the
'timestamp-precision' keyword for future use.

Can I get a second to the motion?

--
Cheers,
Trey