cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Return to the matter of GitHub repositories for CTI TC work products

Hey everyone,

I apologize for letting this sit for a bit, but I’d like to revisit the idea of a work product Github repo for STIX 2. I suggest we request one, covering the entire STIX 2 work product (including observables), and call it “cti-stix2”. The stix2 term was what we settled on for the open repos, so this would be consistent with that. The maintainers will be the SC co-chairs for the STIX 2 work product (myself, Aharon, Trey, Ivan).

The repo would be used for:

-          Issue tracking for the STIX 2.x standards-track work products (parts 1 and 2)

-          Wikis, for holding links / brainstorming etc.

-          Potentially, markup for some ancillary documents (i.e. if we ever want markdown docs or something). We would not track the actual spec documents in the repo, those would continue to be developed in Google Docs.

See Robin’s links below for information on what work product repos are, who can contribute, and how to contribute.

Any objections to this?

Thanks, and have a good weekend,

John