cti message

Subject: CTI F2F Meeting Update (17-18 Jan)

Hi Everyone,

Below is a quick CTI F2F meeting update. We have 30 members registered to attend. We will be sending our advance registration list to the Google staff on 16 January, so please register if you have not do so already. The online form may be found at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-meeting-january-2017-tickets-29480646407.

Thanks so much, Jane

________________________________

Meeting dates and times:

Tuesday, 17 - Wednesday, 18 January
9:00-5:00 both days

Location (both days):
Mathilda campus, MAT3 Building, Address: 1220 N. Mathilda Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Link to venue

Meeting name and setup:
Meeting room name:
PIE. The room will accommodate up to 90 people. It does have a few pillars, so our normal u-shape arrangement would not work. Alternatively, Google suggested we arrange the room into small working group clusters -- with a main headtable and audio visual up front for any speakers (see below diagram).

Parking:

Google staff confirmed there is a lot of parking located behind the building, at no charge.

Building access:
We will need to supply the facility with an advance registration list. All our members will need to check in at reception in MAT1 (address > 1184 N. Mathilda Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089- two buildings before MAT3) and get a visitor badge (each day). A Google representative will escorted everyone to our meeting room.

Food/beverage access:
La Place Cafe (in MAT3) is right next to our meeting room PIE. It will be open for breakfast and lunch with a variety of buffet items and a few made to order options. There is also a cafe called the Great Outdoors in MAT1. The only catch to using Great Outdoors is that the group will need to be escorted by a Google representative in order to access the building. There is also a Micro Kitchen in MAT3, where guests can make coffee, grab water/soda/juice etc, or a snack.

Audio visual equipment:
A computer projector, screen and whiteboards have been ordered.

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org