cti message

Subject: Working call agenda for 1/10/17

All,

We have two topics on the agenda for tomorrow’s working call.

·         We will have a presentation on XMPP-Grid for the first half of the call

·         The second half of the call will be about COA/Playbook. Specifically:

o    Where do we stand?

o    What topics should be discussed at the F2F?

o    What role should STIX play in the Playbook Realm?

o    How are people feeling about using OpenC2 for automated COA?

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Center for Internet Security (CIS)

Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

1-866-787-4722 (7×24 SOC)

Email: cert@cisecurity.org

www.cisecurity.org

Follow us @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
. . .