cti message

Subject: F2F Read Aheads and Slides

All,

Here are the current versions of the slides for next week's F2F at Google HQ in California. There are also a few attached documents that accompany the slides, either additional documentation or formal proposals.

We are going to be using these slides to guide our conversations next week, so there is a possibility they could change slightly. We're hoping that many of you will have a chance to review these documents prior to the meeting, so we can make our in-person time as effective as possible.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley
Senior Cyber Threat Analyst
Center for Internet Security (CIS)
Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)
Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)
1-866-787-4722 (7×24 SOC)
Follow us @CISecurity
This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
. . .