cti message

Subject: TAXII RC1

All,

We have released the first RC version of TAXII 2.0 and are opening our first 2 week review period.  Please have all suggestions in the document or on the email list by Friday February 3rd. Please note that you will find a few TODOs in the document, please feel free to contribute text.

Please make all suggestions in the Google Doc located here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eyhS3-fOlRkDB6N39Md6KZbvbCe3CjQlampiZPg-5u4/edit#heading=h.ehzdxcsjrzgp

If you do not have access to the Google document to make comments and suggestions, please let me know.  I am also attaching a PDF of the document to this email.

Thanks

Bret and Mark