cti message

Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's working call (1/24/17)

For tomorrow’s working call, we will be talking about the following:

·         TAXII RC1 draft

·         Opinion object and the Intel Notes object - F2F consensus and open questions

On the full TC meeting this Thursday (1/26/17) we will have a recap of the F2F and some of the consensus items.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Center for Internet Security (CIS)

Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

1-866-787-4722 (7×24 SOC)

Email: cert@cisecurity.org

www.cisecurity.org

Follow us @CISecurity

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
. . .