cti message

Subject: New maintainers on cti-documentation

I wanted to let everyone know that I asked Robin Cover to add Alex Tweed and Chris Lenk as maintainers of the cti-documentation repository. We at MITRE are working to add documentation at https://oasis-open.github.io/cti-documentation/ prior to the RSA Conference (there’s nothing up there yet). Alex and Chris are coordinating that work, so it made sense to have them be able to review and merge contributions directly.

If you have any suggestions or want to contribute documentation to this repo, please do so!

Greg Back

MITRE