cti message

Subject: STIX Cyber Observables Community Contribution Howto

Hi, folks -

As we promised during the January F2F, Ivan and I have labored long
and hard to put together a howto for TC members who wish to contribute
additions to STIX Cyber Observables.

We welcome community contributions. Our goal is to help you to develop
well-formed Cyber Observables proposals such that your hard work can
be readily adopted by the TC.

Here's [0] a read-only link to the Google Doc. (If you want suggestion
rights, ping Ivan or me.)

On a related note, if you're attending RSA next week and someone asks
whether STIX Cyber Observables has a $Foobar Object, please pass that
feedback along to the Cyber Observables SC.

[0]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1omlbFGFEI0T9SFvBgSGXeW74lEgxfTu-ftTurVrp63g/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Ivan & Trey

--