cti message

Subject: CTI TC Schedule Next Week

All,

This is just a reminder that new week, due to RSA Conference, we will not be holding our regularly scheduled meetings.  The Tuesday working call and the Interoperability call will resume the following week.  The full TC monthly call will be Thursday the 23rd instead of its normal day the third Thursday of the month, once again due to RSA Conference.

If you are going to be at RSA Conference, please join the CTI TC Meetup hosted by New Context.

Thanks

Bret