cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Working call agenda for Tuesday 2/28

All,

We are going to have a confidence meeting directly after the working call meeting today. Those interested in discussing confidence and the scales being used to express confidence should try to attend today starting at 12 EST. The bridge will be the same one used for the working call.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Senior Cyber Threat Analyst

Center for Internet Security (CIS)

Integrated Intelligence Center (IIC)

Multi-State Information Sharing and Analysis Center (MS-ISAC)

1-866-787-4722 (7×24 SOC)

Email: cert@cisecurity.org

www.cisecurity.org

Follow us @CISecurity