cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] TAXII

The Eclectic-IQ slide on Objects (slide 8) is a compelling argument (as are arguments for json-api, etc.).  As is the general argument for looking to and fully vetting mature transport mechanisms like XMPP.

My .02: With all due respect to the efforts of those folks who've expended significant effort to get us to where we are, I don't think one week is adequate for the community to fully assess and understand these counter-proposals.

Patrick Maroney
Principle Engineer - Data Science & Analytics
Wapack Labs
(609)841-5104