cti message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Re: Announcing python-stix2

Just so everyone is aware, we do have JSON Schema for STIX: https://github.com/oasis-open/cti-stix2-json-schemas

From: <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 12:53 PM
To: Stuart Maclean <stuart@apl.washington.edu>
Cc: Greg Back <gback@mitre.org>, Eyal Paz <eyalp@checkpoint.com>, "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>, "cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>

The python project is great! I've had some luck using the Antlr grammar files in a java project of my own. I agree it would be nice to have "official" support for more language runtimes. Ideally the tests could be refactored such that basic validation verification could be run for all target runtimes. I can volunteer some maven incantations to build java libraries, if one of the existing authors would like to support the test refactoring work.

Also, as a "Java Programmer", I think JSON is fine. If you need strict schema management, validation tools, there's [0].